Multi-day Tour - Booking, Cancellation and Refund Policies
* BOOKING ONLINE - payment in full is required at time of booking. At this time we can only offer online bookings in US dollars. If you wish to pay in Canadian dollars please call or email.
* BOOKING by phone, email or in person requires the following:
- A credit card number along with expiration date.
- $200/per person deposit upon booking holds a space until 30 days prior to tour departure date.
- Balance of payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
* There is a $1 BOOKING FEE per person per night applied to all bookings.
* All prices are based per person, shared accommodations of same sex. If you request single accommodation, there will be an additional charge.
* We accept Visa cards, MasterCards, Discovery cards online. Credit card, debit cards and cash in person.
* Prices, dates and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
* All rates are in Canadian funds and prices DO NOT include 13% HST tax.
* Changing the choice of the tour date may be done 30 days in advance at no charge (subject to availability and rebooked within one year of tour departure date).
* We reserve the right to cancel or alter any trip due to weather or insufficient enrollment.
* You must cancel at least 30 days before the trip is scheduled to depart. Otherwise your credit card will be charged the full amount of the tour.
* If you cancel within 30 days of your tour date - your credit card will be charged the full amount of the tour, even if cancellation is due to a sudden illness, emergency or accident. While we do sympathize, please don't ask us to assume responsibility for your problem.
*For ONLINE BOOKINGS and PAYMENTS made in advance, there will be a full refund less a 10% administration charge for cancellations on your part before the 30 day period. 30 to 15 days before your tour departure date, we give a credit (less $150 administrative fee per person) for cancellations. Within 15 days of your tour departure there will be NO REFUND, this is why we recommend TRAVEL insurance!
* If a cancellation is made by Adventure High Inc. for reasons beyond our control i.e. safety, weather, etc., we will refund full amount less $100 administration fee per person. Understand that a considerable amount of time and expense has already gone into your tour and this is why we recommend TRAVEL insurance.
* Refunds should not be expected in the event of unfavourable weather conditions during the trip.
* Upon receiving your reservation, we'll send a confirmation and comprehensive information package.
* Any credit given can be used for any activity with Adventure High within a 12 month period from date of original tour date.
* Please understand that even if you have a sudden medical problem or family emergency, we are unable to refund outside the 30 day period, so we recommend securing trip cancellation insurance and extended medical coverage if this is a concern.
Thank you for understanding our policies, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give our office a call.