1. You!! - The people who join our trips come from all walks of life and range in age from 8 to 91. We get a mixture of singles, couples and families. What you all share in common is a spirit of adventure and a willingness to experience the natural world in the most profound and intimate level. As our guest, what matters most to us is that you have the best vacation possible. We take care of everything, so you can relax and enjoy your adventure.
2. Guides!! - It's the experience, professionalism and personality of your guides that ultimately make your trip a success. We only hire the best guides who know their kayaking and outdoor skills as second nature, enjoy people, love and respect the environment and keep a constant eye on safety. Each trip has experienced guides to take care of all your needs and to make sure you get the most out of your time with us.
3. Food!! - Food is one of the key elements that make our tours truly great as well as a source of a great many compliments from our guests. We pride ourselves on preparing top quality meals in an outdoor setting. Whenever possible we harvest fresh seafood and purchase food from the local shops. We believe in supporting local business and making a contribution to the local economy. Most dietary restrictions can be happily accommodated with advance notice.
4. Equipment!! - We provide all kayaking and camping gear including waterproof bags, roomy dome tents, comfortable camp chairs and sleeping pads. You need only bring your clothes and personal gear. Sleeping bags are available for rent. You shouldn't have to go to the trouble or expense of pre–trip shopping. Every piece of equipment we use is top quality and we maintain our kayaks in perfect working order.
5. Small Groups!! - We limit the number of guests on our tours to a maximum of 10,but we prefer 6 to 8. Smaller groups mean that we'll have less impact on the environment and you get more individual attention resulting in the highest quality vacation possible, and also everyone has a chance to get to know each other more intimately.
6. Service!! - We make a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. When you sign up, we'll send you our extensive trip information booklet detailing all aspects of your adventure, covering everything from travel arrangements to wildlife. Our goal is to make sure your vacation is hassle–free.That's a great value! During the trip our quality service continues. We'll help you settle into camp, plan the days' activities, then prepare delicious meals.
7. References!! - The majority of our guests come to us through referrals and many have chosen to travel with us more than once! If you have any questions about us or our ability to offer quality tours, we invite you to give us a call and request a list of previous Adventure High guests. They have given their permission for you to contact them to answer your questions.
8. Natural History!! - Our trips reflect a strong interest in whales, birds, islands and sea life. Interpretation is an important part of what we do. We make learning fun and understandable. We identify one species of whale from another by the size and shape of it's spout and we believe that the more you understand about the area and it's natural history, the more you'll appreciate it.
9. NO Experience is Necessary!! - You don't need any prior experience to join our tours. With the help of experienced guides, novices can safely enjoy their outdoor adventures. The skills necessary for our tours can be learned quickly and easily by anyone in good health. Possessing a positive attitude and sense of adventure are more important than being in great shape.
10. Repeat Customer Discounts!! - We offer price discounts of 10% to repeat customers. If you're able to get a group of 10 or more people together, you can join us for free!