Accommodations - Booking, Cancellation and Refund Policies
* BOOKING ONLINE - payment in full is required at time of booking. At this time we can only offer online bookings in US dollars. If you wish to pay in Canadian dollars please call or email.
* BOOKING by phone, email or in person requires the following:
- A credit card number along with expiration date.
- For weeky rentals we require $150.00 deposit upon booking, which holds your reservations until 30 days. Balance of payment for weekly rentals is due 30 days prior to arrival.
* There is a $1 BOOKING FEE per person per night applied to all bookings.
* All prices are based on double occupancy.
* We accept Visa cards, MasterCards, Discovery cards online. Credit card, debit cards and cash in person.
* Prices are subject to change without notice.
* All rates are in Canadian funds and prices DO NOT include 13% HST tax.
* The Compass Rose is not suitable for children 12 and under, please call for more information before booking.
* Pets are welcome at the cabins only (not the Compass Rose), there is an additional charge of $10 per night per pet. You are responsible for ALL damages your pet may incur, which will be applied to your credit card.
*ALL accommodations are non-smoking. If smoking takes place in the accommodations a CHARGE of $250 for cleaning will be applied to your credit card.
* The Compass Rose and Nature's Window accommodation are based on double occupancy, with an additional charge of $20 per person per night which will be applied to your credit card. The Post Office cabin is based on four occupants with an additional charge of $20 per person per night, applied to your credit card.
Cancellation and Refund policy
Compass Rose Heritage Inn:
- Online bookings: 60 days prior to your arrival date you will recieve a full refund less 10% of the total cost which is an administration fee.
- 59 to 30 days prior to your arrival date you will recieve 50% refund of total cost or we give a full credit (less non-refundable deposit) subject to availability and must be used within one year of original booking date.
- 29 days prior a arrival - NO REFUND, this is why we recommend TRAVEL insurance!
- Online bookings: 14 days or 7 days respectively prior to your arrival date you will recieve full refund less 10% of the total cost which is an administration fee.
- 14 days or less prior to your arrival date - Sorry, no refund on 2 or more rooms and one bedroom suite. NO REFUND, this is why we recommend TRAVEL insurance!
- 7 days or less prior to your arrival date - Sorry, no refund for one room. NO REFUND, this is why we recommend TRAVEL insurance!
- If you cancel your booking after the required dates - your credit card will be charged the full amount of your reservation, even if cancellation is due to a sudden illness, emergency or accident. While we do sympathize, please don't ask us to assume responsibility for your problem.
* Upon receiving your reservation, we'll send you a confirmation email, please review your itinerary. Be sure it is correct and then go to guest information and fill out all information, including checking the box, to confirm that you understand our cancellation policy!
* Any credit given can be used for any accommodations/activity with Adventure High within a 12 month period from date of original reservation date.
* Please understand that even if you have a sudden medical problem or family emergency, we are unable to refund outside the 29 days period for the cabins and 7 or 14 days for the Compass Rose. We recommend securing trip cancellation insurance and extended medical coverage if this is a concern.
Thank you for understanding our policies, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give our office a call.